CP Ice Berg
Hey guys!
This is Club Penguin Ice Berg!
This is where we talk about Club Penguin and there is section not about Club Penguin!
Hope you can join!

_Staff



 
HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Latest Book

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Qrazy Qwerty
Accomplished Penguin
Accomplished Penguin
avatar

Posts : 29
Credits : 64
Join date : 2009-11-27

PostSubject: Latest Book   Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:48 pm

What's the latest book you read?The last one I read was Eclipse. Smile 2
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sora
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 229
Credits : 368
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 67
Location : Look! A pack of dragons!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Latest Book   Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:10 pm

Battle in the Labyrinth.
I want The Last of the Olympians for Christmas.
SSD~
Back to top Go down
LightningBolt
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 548
Credits : 711
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 2016
Location : In your face

PostSubject: Re: Latest Book   Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:58 am

Sora wrote:
Battle in the Labyrinth.
I want The Last of the Olympians for Christmas.
SSD~


The Last Olympian. Wink

I read that whole series.

Right now, for school, I just finished reading The Door in the Wall


______________________________________
What's up, Guest?




Back to top Go down
http://www.clubpenguinplanet.net/forum.htm
Jman228
~I donated $3~
~I donated $3~
avatar

Posts : 404
Credits : 367
Join date : 2009-11-27
Age : 21
Location : Why, here of course.

PostSubject: Re: Latest Book   Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:34 pm

I have all the Percy Jackson books, but I'm halfway through Battle of the Labyrinth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jmanrecolour.tk/
Shadow Sora
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 229
Credits : 368
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 67
Location : Look! A pack of dragons!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Latest Book   Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:19 pm

Christmas Monster wrote:
Sora wrote:
Battle in the Labyrinth.
I want The Last of the Olympians for Christmas.
SSD~


The Last Olympian. Wink

I read that whole series.

Right now, for school, I just finished reading The Door in the Wall

I didn't have much time to observe the actual name, but I got a jest of it. Awesome (CP)

The Door in the Wall, eh? Sounds familiar, but I can't quite place it...

The Battle of the (or was it in?) Labyrinth ends pretty well. Very suspenseful, I suppose.

Shall I spoil it for you? XP (JK!)

SSD~
Back to top Go down
Fred100
Accomplished Penguin
Accomplished Penguin
avatar

Posts : 42
Credits : 75
Join date : 2009-12-15
Location : See behind (Who said I'm there?)

PostSubject: Re: Latest Book   Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:41 am

The Sunday magazine "Brunch" i guess
Back to top Go down
Allie207
Miss Clueless
Miss Clueless
avatar

Posts : 809
Credits : 899
Join date : 2009-12-06
Location : Nueva Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Latest Book   Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:27 am

Im reading:
Blue is for Nightmares
I finished:
Holes
/\ Heart That book

______________________________________
Hi Guest you have 0 Posts


^Not from Dragon Cave!
This forum is 3005 days old

The Most Users to be all online at once is 13 users! Lets break the record!

Do me a huge favor and click this!
Back to top Go down
LightningBolt
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 548
Credits : 711
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 2016
Location : In your face

PostSubject: Re: Latest Book   Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:14 pm

Shadow Santa wrote:
Christmas Monster wrote:
Sora wrote:
Battle in the Labyrinth.
I want The Last of the Olympians for Christmas.
SSD~


The Last Olympian. Wink

I read that whole series.

Right now, for school, I just finished reading The Door in the Wall

I didn't have much time to observe the actual name, but I got a jest of it. Awesome (CP)

The Door in the Wall, eh? Sounds familiar, but I can't quite place it...

The Battle of the (or was it in?) Labyrinth ends pretty well. Very suspenseful, I suppose.

Shall I spoil it for you? XP (JK!)

SSD~

You're right.
Battle of the Labyrinth.

______________________________________
What's up, Guest?




Back to top Go down
http://www.clubpenguinplanet.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Latest Book   

Back to top Go down
 
Latest Book
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» What is the strongest .abk opening book?
» strongest ctg book
» Trollblood Book
» Warhammer Fantasy Rule Book Available Newport Games
» Sunday April 19th Comic Book World!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CP Ice Berg :: Other Stuff :: Entertainment-
Jump to: