CP Ice Berg
Hey guys!
This is Club Penguin Ice Berg!
This is where we talk about Club Penguin and there is section not about Club Penguin!
Hope you can join!

_Staff
CP Ice Berg
Hey guys!
This is Club Penguin Ice Berg!
This is where we talk about Club Penguin and there is section not about Club Penguin!
Hope you can join!

_Staff
CP Ice Berg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So Embarrassing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
3oh3asaurus!
3OH!3 GO RAWR! xD
3oh3asaurus!

Credits : 1033

So Embarrassing Empty
PostSubject: So Embarrassing   So Embarrassing EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:48 pm

Today at lunch my friends thought it would be a good idea to "Zap" me. If you don't know what "Zap" is, it's some immature game where you write names on somebodies' hand, and you have to "ask them out". So basicilly, my mother works there. As I was walking to one of my classes, my mom stopped me and asked me why I had all those names writen on my hand. I had to explain to her why. Oh, fun!
On the bright side, Thanksgiving is tomorrow. Even though I don't eat turkey. I really can't believe it's tomorrow, though.
This really shows how bored I get... oh well! I hope this entertained you!
Back to top Go down
LightningBolt
Admin
Admin
LightningBolt

Credits : 711

So Embarrassing Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Embarrassing   So Embarrassing EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:58 pm

It's sort like some weird game called "Assassin" except in that game you don't ask people out.
BTW, I would hate to have my parents work at my school. Sux for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubpenguinplanet.net/forum.htm
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

Credits : 1839

So Embarrassing Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Embarrassing   So Embarrassing EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:01 pm

No one ever asks them out.

Linky
Back to top Go down
Allie207
Miss Clueless
Miss Clueless
Allie207

Credits : 899

So Embarrassing Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Embarrassing   So Embarrassing EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:18 am

Yeah my friend ( We go to the same school) she said lemme draw a smiley face on your hand.
So i said Knock yourself out! She wrote some weird short kids name on my hand and I just said wut the... and never did it Smile 1
For 3Oh3
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
3oh3asaurus!
3OH!3 GO RAWR! xD
3oh3asaurus!

So Embarrassing Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Embarrassing   So Embarrassing EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 10:33 am

Allie207 wrote:
Yeah my friend ( We go to the same school) she said lemme draw a smiley face on your hand.
So i said Knock yourself out! She wrote some weird short kids name on my hand and I just said wut the... and never did it Smile 1
For 3Oh3
Spoiler:
She did the same thing to me in Reading. But she wrote Andrew.

And, Linky, in our school most people do ask them out. I don't know if their trying to act older or something, but I just do it for the laughs.
Back to top Go down
Allie207
Miss Clueless
Miss Clueless
Allie207

So Embarrassing Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Embarrassing   So Embarrassing EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:34 pm

Most people end up saying no XD Its weird because the kid got zapped with my name on his hand... anyways... I think its just weird and pointless. (I got it off with a highlighter (Smile 1
Back to top Go down
3oh3asaurus!
3OH!3 GO RAWR! xD
3oh3asaurus!

So Embarrassing Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Embarrassing   So Embarrassing EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 3:38 pm

LightningBolt wrote:
It does. I can't do anything without being afraid that a teacher is going to tell my mother. Not that I'm a bad kid, or anything.
Back to top Go down
LightningBolt
Admin
Admin
LightningBolt

Credits : 711

So Embarrassing Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Embarrassing   So Embarrassing EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 4:15 pm

3oh3asaurus! wrote:
LightningBolt wrote:
It does. I can't do anything without being afraid that a teacher is going to tell my mother. Not that I'm a bad kid, or anything.

You sure you're not a bad kid?
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubpenguinplanet.net/forum.htm
Allie207
Miss Clueless
Miss Clueless
Allie207

So Embarrassing Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Embarrassing   So Embarrassing EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:04 pm

LightningBolt wrote:
3oh3asaurus! wrote:
LightningBolt wrote:

Yesh! 3oh3 is a goody two shoes child around teachers XD unlike me who gets in trouble with my English teacher everyday XD
Back to top Go down
3oh3asaurus!
3OH!3 GO RAWR! xD
3oh3asaurus!

So Embarrassing Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Embarrassing   So Embarrassing EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:26 pm

Allie207 wrote:
LightningBolt wrote:
3oh3asaurus! wrote:
LightningBolt wrote:

Yesh! 3oh3 is a goody two shoes child around teachers XD unlike me who gets in trouble with my English teacher everyday XD
Everyone gets yelled at by your English teacher. Everyone. That chick is scarey.
Back to top Go down
Clindy
The Evil Goat
The Evil Goat
Clindy

Credits : 516

So Embarrassing Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Embarrassing   So Embarrassing EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:35 pm

She throws books at people! I mean seriously! The only reason nobody turns her in is 'cuz no one wants t get on her bad side.

3oh3 & Allie
Spoiler:
8o
Back to top Go down
Allie207
Miss Clueless
Miss Clueless
Allie207

So Embarrassing Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Embarrassing   So Embarrassing EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 3:43 pm

Psh, its so weird! I mean maybe we should get off the topic of our lives and onto everyones
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So Embarrassing Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Embarrassing   So Embarrassing Empty

Back to top Go down

So Embarrassing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CP Ice Berg :: Other Stuff :: Blogs :: Staff blogs and biographies-
Jump to: