CP Ice Berg
Hey guys!
This is Club Penguin Ice Berg!
This is where we talk about Club Penguin and there is section not about Club Penguin!
Hope you can join!

_Staff
CP Ice Berg
Hey guys!
This is Club Penguin Ice Berg!
This is where we talk about Club Penguin and there is section not about Club Penguin!
Hope you can join!

_Staff
CP Ice Berg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Neighborhood Stories: Halloween

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jman228
~I donated $3~
~I donated $3~
Jman228

Credits : 367

My Neighborhood Stories: Halloween Empty
PostSubject: My Neighborhood Stories: Halloween   My Neighborhood Stories: Halloween EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:52 pm

First of all, my neighborhood is a little odd, and I just wanted to share with you one of my stories from the past that I find funny. My Neighborhood Stories: Halloween LOL

Halloween, 2006:
I was young(not by much), and I went as I Obi-Won Kenobi(you may laugh if you must), and I was with my friend Trick-or-Treating, so then we're walking up into a part of our cul-de-sac, and suddenly someguy jumps out from behind some house, wearing a black jumpsuit and a hockey mask, while holding what seems to be a chainsaw, so he starts chasing every little kid he can find(no one got hurt, but they were scared out of their pants), I had a weird expression on my face, this emoticon has my expression; My Neighborhood Stories: Halloween Shock then my friend grabs me by the shoulders, faces towards me face-to-face, and screams, then he runs away, though my expression didn't change. I started to run for a few seconds, then started to think, wait a minute, then I stopped, and so did the dude in the jumpsuit, he raised his mask, turned off his chainsaw, then high-fived a dude waiting in a golf cart, turns out it was a prank.(The chainsaw was real, but he didn't hit anyone with it, and it didn't have a chain.) So after all that 'craziness', there's a guy standing next to me, dressed like a hippie, and he also has a rainbow-colored afro wig. So I ask him; "What are you supposed to be, a freakin' hippie?" Then he says, "Not just a freakin' hippie..." Then he walks away. I went home that night with tons of candy, but also with a story to tell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jmanrecolour.tk/
Allie207
Miss Clueless
Miss Clueless
Allie207

Credits : 899

PostSubject: Re: My Neighborhood Stories: Halloween   My Neighborhood Stories: Halloween EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:00 pm

Wow
just wow

Here is my tale:
One halloween night I went as a witch (or was it stitch?) Then we went to in my town we call, Fayson Lakes. Thats where the "really scary stuff" was. I think I was 7 or 8 I went with (My used to be BFF, Jamie, now I call her the vampire) There was this one house that was nice all it had was lights (I am a real scardy cat) so I said look at this one! Jamie said I see something. I said Ya pretty lights! So we kept walking. I rang the door bell and Jamie didn't talk. Then I heard a chainsaw and when I turned around I saw a bloody guy with a chainsaw (well today I know that it was make up) and I yelled and ran. Jamie was there still and got her candy and came back with a huge hershey's Chocolate bar Smug 2 So ya
Back to top Go down
Jman228
~I donated $3~
~I donated $3~
Jman228

Credits : 367

PostSubject: Re: My Neighborhood Stories: Halloween   My Neighborhood Stories: Halloween EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:02 pm

Lol, here's the lesson;
'Never ditch free candy.'
Back to top Go down
http://www.jmanrecolour.tk/
Allie207
Miss Clueless
Miss Clueless
Allie207

Credits : 899

PostSubject: Re: My Neighborhood Stories: Halloween   My Neighborhood Stories: Halloween EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:05 pm

Exactly!!
LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Neighborhood Stories: Halloween   My Neighborhood Stories: Halloween Empty

Back to top Go down

My Neighborhood Stories: Halloween
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CP Ice Berg :: Other Stuff :: Random Talk-
Jump to: